The Ultimate Cheeseburger Soup Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "The Ultimate Cheeseburger Soup" recipe we have found so far.
The Ultimate Cheeseburger Soup
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient Tags: All-purpose Flour Bacon Butter CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth Carrots Cheddar Cheese chives cloves garlic fresh bay leaf green onion hamburger buns Heavy Cream lean ground beef Onion stalks celery Worcestershire Sauce Yukon gold potato
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spread bun cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until crisp and golden, about 10 minutes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium high heat, cook bacon until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside
- Drain all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the fat from the pan and return to medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, crumbling the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat and set aside.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, celery, carrots and cook until tender crisp, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce ; cook one minute more. Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Gradually whisk in beef broth and cream, and cook, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in bay leaves potatoes.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 12-15 minutes. Stir in ground beef, cheese, salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately, garnished with croutons (bun cubes), bacon and green onions.
Dietary Fibre4 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on The Ultimate Cheeseburger Soup