Best Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe? Which Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe.
Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe Recipe Info
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 15
Ingredient tags: Bacon Cheddar cheese cream cheese garlic powder Ground Beef ketchup large mushrooms mozzarella cheese onion worcestershire sauce yellow mustard
Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe Recipe
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 15 medium to large mushrooms
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels, crumble & set aside.
- In a pan, brown ground beef, onion & garlic powder until beef is cooked through. Drain any remaining juices.
- Meanwhile, pull the core out of the mushrooms & discard… I use my strawberry/tomato huller to scrape out a little bit more of the mushrooms.
Stir cream cheese into the beef until melted. Add ketchup, mustard, 1/4 cup cheese, Worcestershire sauce, crumbled bacon and stir until combined.
On a parchment lined pan, fill each mushroom with the beef mixture. Top with remaining cheese and bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mushrooms are cooked.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 83%
Vitamin C: 1%