- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 15 medium to large mushrooms
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cook bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels, crumble & set aside.
In a pan, brown ground beef, onion & garlic powder until beef is cooked through. Drain any remaining juices.
Meanwhile, pull the core out of the mushrooms & discard… I use my strawberry/tomato huller to scrape out a little bit more of the mushrooms.
Stir cream cheese into the beef until melted. Add ketchup, mustard, 1/4 cup cheese, Worcestershire sauce, crumbled bacon and stir until combined.
On a parchment lined pan, fill each mushroom with the beef mixture. Top with remaining cheese and bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mushrooms are cooked.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 83%
Vitamin C: 1%