Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms" recipe we have found so far.
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop stems, and set aside. Arrange caps cavity side up in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix mushroom stems, cooked baby shrimp, crushed bacon flavored crackers and cream cheese.
- Stuff mushroom caps generously with the mushroom stem mixture. Top with sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 19 %
Cholesterol: 28 %
Sodium: 9 %
Potassium: 11 %
Total Carbohydrates: 2 %
Dietary Fiber: 4 %
Protein: 26 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms