Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms" recipe we have found so far.
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop stems, and set aside. Arrange caps cavity side up in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix mushroom stems, cooked baby shrimp, crushed bacon flavored crackers and cream cheese.
- Stuff mushroom caps generously with the mushroom stem mixture. Top with sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms