Cherry Tarragon Breakfast Sausages Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Cherry Tarragon Breakfast Sausages" recipe we have found so far.
Cherry Tarragon Breakfast Sausages
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil for frying
- Place the cherries in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes to slightly reconstitute them.
- Combine the onion, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl and mix well. Add the cherries when soft, and then add the ground pork. Mix all ingredients well.
- Form small patties (I usually can fit them in the palm of my hand) and place on a plate. Heat a skillet to medium heat and add some of the coconut oil. Place about 5 to 7 of the patties in the pan.
- Fry the patties until brown, about 5 minutes. Flip and flatten with the back of your spatula. Cook another 5 minutes or until brown. Test one sausage to make sure the center is completely cooked. Enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Cherry Tarragon Breakfast Sausages