Cherry Tarragon Breakfast Sausages Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Cherry Tarragon Breakfast Sausages" recipe we have found so far.
Cherry Tarragon Breakfast Sausages
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil for frying
- Place the cherries in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes to slightly reconstitute them.
- Combine the onion, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl and mix well. Add the cherries when soft, and then add the ground pork. Mix all ingredients well.
- Form small patties (I usually can fit them in the palm of my hand) and place on a plate. Heat a skillet to medium heat and add some of the coconut oil. Place about 5 to 7 of the patties in the pan.
- Fry the patties until brown, about 5 minutes. Flip and flatten with the back of your spatula. Cook another 5 minutes or until brown. Test one sausage to make sure the center is completely cooked. Enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Cherry Tarragon Breakfast Sausages