Avocado Toast Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Avocado Toast" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more to taste
- Sea salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 thick-cut slice seeded multigrain bread, toasted
- ½ teaspoon pepitas
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
1. In a medium bowl, combine the avocado halves with the lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Using the back of a spoon, lightly smash the avocado until chunky but not yet a smooth spread. Season to taste with additional lemon juice, salt and pepper, if needed.
2. Arrange the toast on a serving plate and spoon the avocado onto the middle of the toast. Spread the avocado slightly to cover the toast. Sprinkle the avocado with the pepitas, sesame seeds and red-pepper flakes, then drizzle with olive oil before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Avocado Toast