Berry and Almond Breakfast Parfait Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Berry and Almond Breakfast Parfait" recipe we have found so far.
Berry and Almond Breakfast Parfait
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2teaspoons granular sugar substitute, divided
- 1/4teaspoon coconut or pure vanilla extract
- 1/2cup plain unsweetened whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1cup raspberries
- 1cup blueberries or sliced strawberries
- 8tablespoons sweet and salty almonds
- 1/2cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted (see tip)
- Combine cream, ½ teaspoon sugar substitute, and coconut extract in a medium bowl; whip with an electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in the yogurt.
- Purée raspberries and remaining sugar substitute in a blender until smooth.
- Using 4 parfait glasses, alternate layers of whipped cream, raspberry purée, blueberries, nuts, and coconut, making two layers of each. Serve right away.
- Tip: To toast coconut in the oven, spread it in a thin layer on a baking sheet and bake at 300°F for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to ensure even browning.
- Calories 260
- Fat 21 g
- Carbohydrate 14 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Protein 6 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Berry and Almond Breakfast Parfait