Chicken Gnocchi Pesto Soup Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Gnocchi Pesto Soup" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken Gnocchi Pesto Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 3 cups coarsley chopped fresh spinach
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients; bring to a gentle boil, stirring occasionally. Stir in gnocchi and spinach; cook until gnocchi float, 3-8 minutes. Top each serving with pesto.
1-1/2 cups: 586 calories, 26g fat (11g saturated fat), 158mg cholesterol, 1650mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 31g protein.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home