- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 3 cups coarsley chopped fresh spinach
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients; bring to a gentle boil, stirring occasionally. Stir in gnocchi and spinach; cook until gnocchi float, 3-8 minutes. Top each serving with pesto.
1-1/2 cups: 586 calories, 26g fat (11g saturated fat), 158mg cholesterol, 1650mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 31g protein.