Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi" recipe we have found so far.
Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken fillets, butterlied
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 150g ball buffalo mozzarella, roughly torn
- 250ml marinara sauce
- 500g fresh gnocchi
- 100ml water
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Season the chicken fillets with salt and black pepper and wrap each fillet in 2 slices of prosciutto.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over a medium heat. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side or until the chicken has cooked through and the prosciutto becomes crispy.
- Toss the gnocchi into the pan and coat in any remaining oil in the pan to coat the flavours from the prosciutto. Add the marinara sauce and water to the pan, bring to a steady simmer, cook for another 2 minutes or until the gnocchi is tender. Dot the mozzarella across the chicken and gnocchi, place a lid on and simmer for another 2 minutes until melted and oozing. Season to taste.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi