Best Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi? Are you wondering how to prepare Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi? Which Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi.
Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi Recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken fillets, butterlied
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 150g ball buffalo mozzarella, roughly torn
- 250ml marinara sauce
- 500g fresh gnocchi
- 100ml water
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Season the chicken fillets with salt and black pepper and wrap each fillet in 2 slices of prosciutto.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over a medium heat. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side or until the chicken has cooked through and the prosciutto becomes crispy.
- Toss the gnocchi into the pan and coat in any remaining oil in the pan to coat the flavours from the prosciutto. Add the marinara sauce and water to the pan, bring to a steady simmer, cook for another 2 minutes or until the gnocchi is tender. Dot the mozzarella across the chicken and gnocchi, place a lid on and simmer for another 2 minutes until melted and oozing. Season to taste.
More Chicken & Beef
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Prosciutto Chicken with Marinara Gnocchi