Best Chocolate Nests Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Chocolate Nests? Which Chocolate Nests recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Chocolate Nests.
Chocolate Nests Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Chocolate Nests Recipe
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. smooth peanut (or other nuts) butter
- 5 c. chow mein noodles (10 ounces)
- Candy-coated chocolate eggs
- Line large rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. In 4-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips and nut butter on low, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes.
- Place chow mein noodles in a large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over noodles; stir well to coat.
- Onto prepared sheet, drop 2 tablespoons mixture to form mound; repeat with remaining mixture. Shape into nests. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- To serve, fill nests with chocolate eggs. Makes 24 nests.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chocolate Nests