Chocolate Nests Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chocolate Nests" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. smooth peanut (or other nuts) butter
- 5 c. chow mein noodles (10 ounces)
- Candy-coated chocolate eggs
- Line large rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. In 4-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips and nut butter on low, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes.
- Place chow mein noodles in a large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over noodles; stir well to coat.
- Onto prepared sheet, drop 2 tablespoons mixture to form mound; repeat with remaining mixture. Shape into nests. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- To serve, fill nests with chocolate eggs. Makes 24 nests.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chocolate Nests