Classic Beer Bread Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Classic Beer Bread" recipe we have found so far.
Classic Beer Bread
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cups self-rising flour or all purpose flour with baking powder, see notes
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 12 ounces beer room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8″x4″ loaf pan.
- Place flour and sugar in a bowl and whisk very well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Cool before slicing.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 158IU
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Classic Beer Bread