Classic Beer Bread Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Classic Beer Bread" recipe we have found so far.
Classic Beer Bread
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cups self-rising flour or all purpose flour with baking powder, see notes
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 12 ounces beer room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8″x4″ loaf pan.
- Place flour and sugar in a bowl and whisk very well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Cool before slicing.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 158IU
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Classic Beer Bread