- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons salted butter softened, divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Monterey jack cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- 10 slices thick white bread slightly dry
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Butter one side of the pieces of bread with the 2 tablespoons butter. Place on a baking sheet butter side down.
Combine remaining butter, garlic and cheeses in a food processor. Pulse until mixed.
Spread over the unbuttered side of the bread. Place in the oven on the middle rack and bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Optional: Turn onto broil for 30-60 seconds to brown the cheese
Saturated Fat: 10g
Vitamin A: 467IU
Vitamin C: 1mg