Country-Style Smashed Potato Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Country-Style Smashed Potato Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Country-Style Smashed Potato Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 6 large), peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, divided
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
- 3/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
1-Cook potatoes in boiling water in saucepan 10 to 15 min. or until very tender; drain well. Transfer to large bowl; cool 5 min. Meanwhile, chop 3 eggs; slice remaining egg.
2-Add chopped eggs, onions, celery, radishes and relish to potatoes; mix lightly. Mix dressing and vinegar. Add to potato mixture; mix well.
3-Sprinkle with paprika; top with egg slices.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 9%
Saturated Fat 1.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 65mg 22%
Sodium 140mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 23g 8%
Dietary Fibers 2g 7%
Sugars 3g 6%
Protein 4g 8%
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 10%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Country-Style Smashed Potato Salad