Loaded Totchos Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Loaded Totchos" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) ORE-IDA TATER TOTS
- 1 container (8 oz.) BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
1-Heat oven to 425ºF.
2-Bake TATER TOTS as directed on package.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Loaded Totchos