- 20 oz cheese tortellini refrigerated
- 2 cups ham chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 2/3 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup frozen green peas defrosted
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Combine butter, garlic and basil in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until fragrant.
Add flour and seasonings. Cook 1 minute. Stir in milk a little at a time until smooth. Bring to a boil while stirring over medium heat.
Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese until smooth and melted.
Combine tortellini, sauce, ham, and green peas in a 9×13 pan. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bake uncovered, 15-20 minutes.
Saturated Fat: 12g
Vitamin A: 557IU
Vitamin C: 7mg