Best Chicken Tortellini Soup? Are you wondering how to prepare Chicken Tortellini Soup? Which Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Chicken Tortellini Soup.
Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe Info
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient tags: carrot celery chicken breasts chicken broth fresh cheese-filled tortellini fresh spinach Italian seasoning kale leaf olive oil onion parmesan tomatoes
More Chicken & Beef
Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14 oz, with juices
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 package fresh cheese-filled tortellini 12 oz
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach, chopped or kale
- 1 bay leaf
- parmesan for serving
- Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- In a large dutch oven, cook onion and chicken until browned (chicken does not need to be cooked through).
Add seasonings, chicken broth, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and bay leaf. Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove the bay leaf. Stir in tortellini and spinach, simmer an additional 7 minutes or until tortellini is tender.
Garnish with parmesan cheese if desired.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 3449%
Vitamin C: 20%