- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes well drained plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon cooked and drained, divided
- 3 cups shredded lettuce iceberg or romaine
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until fluffy with a mixer on medium.
Stir in smoked paprika, garlic powder, green onions, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and 2/3 of the bacon.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Remove from the fridge, top with lettuce, remaining bacon and chopped tomatoes.
Saturated Fat: 13g
Vitamin A: 676%
Vitamin C: 4%