Creamy BLT Dip Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Creamy BLT Dip" recipe we have found so far.
Creamy BLT Dip
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes well drained plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon cooked and drained, divided
- 3 cups shredded lettuce iceberg or romaine
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until fluffy with a mixer on medium.
Stir in smoked paprika, garlic powder, green onions, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and 2/3 of the bacon.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Remove from the fridge, top with lettuce, remaining bacon and chopped tomatoes.
Saturated Fat: 13g
Vitamin A: 676%
Vitamin C: 4%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Creamy BLT Dip