How to Make the Perfect BLT Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "How to Make the Perfect BLT" recipe we have found so far.
How to Make the Perfect BLT
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 slices bread your favorite variety
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 2 tomatoes large, ripe
- 4 leaves lettuce iceberg, bibb or romaine
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- Wash lettuce, dry and cut into thin shreds. Slice tomatoes into thick slices.
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Toast bread until lightly browned, butter if desired and set aside.
- Spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Top with bacon, tomatoes and lettuce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut in half and serve.
Saturated Fat: 18g
Vitamin A: 1145IU
Vitamin C: 17mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on How to Make the Perfect BLT