- 4 slices bread your favorite variety
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 2 tomatoes large, ripe
- 4 leaves lettuce iceberg, bibb or romaine
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- Wash lettuce, dry and cut into thin shreds. Slice tomatoes into thick slices.
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Toast bread until lightly browned, butter if desired and set aside.
- Spread each slice of bread with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Top with bacon, tomatoes and lettuce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut in half and serve.
Saturated Fat: 18g
Vitamin A: 1145IU
Vitamin C: 17mg