- 28 jumbo pasta shells
- 26 oz pasta sauce
- 3 cups cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
- 1 package spinach drained and squeezed dry
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded & divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated, divided
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Cook shells al dente according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
Combine cottage cheese, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, and seasoning. Stuff mixture into cooked shells.
Place 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of a 6QT slow cooker. Line with half of the shells and top with 1 cup of pasta sauce. Repeat layers.
Sprinkle with cheese and cook on high 2-3 hours or on low 3-4 hours. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 1031%
Vitamin C: 9%