Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells" recipe we have found so far.
Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- 1 14.5 oz can of (low sodium) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 1/2 cups chopped veggies (red, yellow or green peppers, corn, zucchini… whatever you have on hand)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 24 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 2 Cups Salsa
- 2 Cups grated cheddar and/or monterey jack cheese
- Sour cream for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta shells al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
Brown ground beef and onion in a large pan until no pink remains.
Add in undrained tomatoes, taco seasoning, 3/4 cup of water and veggies. Cook 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Stir in cream cheese until melted.
Fill each pasta shell with about 2-3 tablespoons of the beef mixture. Place into a casserole dish.
Top with salsa. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Saturated Fat: 17g
Vitamin A: 4565%
Vitamin C: 19.7%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells