Dill Pickle Zucchini Chips Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Dill Pickle Zucchini Chips" recipe we have found so far.
Dill Pickle Zucchini Chips
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat an oven to 200°F.
- Use a mandolin to thinly slice zucchinis into 1/8 inch slices. If cutting by hand, try to ensure slices are the same width.
- In a large bowl, toss sliced zucchini with all other ingredients. Use your hands to press dill/vinegar mixture onto each individual slice.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly spray with cooking spray, and add zucchini chips individually spaced. You may need 2 baking sheets.
- Add to preheated oven and bake for 2-2.5 hours, or until crisp and very lightly golden in spots. If cutting zucchini by hand, make sure to watch the oven closely towards the end as some slices may need to be removed from the oven before others.
- When done, remove from the oven and enjoy.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Dill Pickle Zucchini Chips