Spring Pasta with Salmon, Peas, and Dill Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Spring Pasta with Salmon, Peas, and Dill" recipe we have found so far.
Spring Pasta with Salmon, Peas, and Dill
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Cooking spray
- 12 oz. salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tsp. whole coriander, crushed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. cavatappi or other short pasta
- 8 oz. fresh or frozen English peas
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 3 tbsp. fresh dill, torn
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a small baking sheet. Season salmon with coriander, salt, and pepper. Roast on prepared baking sheet until cooked through, 13 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Cool completely, then flake into large pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas during last 1 (if using frozen) to 4 (if using fresh) minutes. Reserve 1 cup cooking water; drain. Return pasta to pot.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add wine and cook until syrupy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add pasta and 1/2 cup reserve cooking water. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 2 tablespoons butter (adding additional cooking water if needed to create a sauce). Gently fold in dill and salmon.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spring Pasta with Salmon, Peas, and Dill