White Bean Hummus with Fresh Basil and Thyme Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "White Bean Hummus with Fresh Basil and Thyme" recipe we have found so far.
White Bean Hummus with Fresh Basil and Thyme
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups cooked cannellini beans (white kidney beans) (drained and rinsed if using canned beans)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 small to medium clove garlic sliced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2½ – 3 tsp fresh thyme roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil torn or roughly chopped
- 1-3 tbsp water as needed, to thin dip as desired
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a food processor, combine all ingredients except water, thyme, and basil. Purée until smooth, gradually adding water as desired to thin dip and scraping downsides of the bowl as needed. Add thyme and basil and purée briefly to incorporate ingredients. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on White Bean Hummus with Fresh Basil and Thyme