Easy Chicken Flautas Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Chicken Flautas" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Chicken Flautas
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups cooked shredded chicken
- 8 flour tortillas
- oil for frying, or as needed
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; stir flour into butter until smooth. Add onion to flour-butter mixture; cook and stir until onion is softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Mix black olives, lemon juice, oil, paprika, black pepper, and salt into onion mixture; cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir chicken into mixture and remove skillet from heat and cover.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan or deep-fryer.
- Fill tortillas with chicken mixture. Roll tortilla around filling and secure with a toothpick.
- Fry the rolled tortillas, working in batches, in the hot oil until browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer fried tortillas to a paper towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon or tongs.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Chicken Flautas