Easy Chicken Flautas Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Chicken Flautas" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Chicken Flautas
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups cooked shredded chicken
- 8 flour tortillas
- oil for frying, or as needed
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; stir flour into butter until smooth. Add onion to flour-butter mixture; cook and stir until onion is softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Mix black olives, lemon juice, oil, paprika, black pepper, and salt into onion mixture; cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir chicken into mixture and remove skillet from heat and cover.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy saucepan or deep-fryer.
- Fill tortillas with chicken mixture. Roll tortilla around filling and secure with a toothpick.
- Fry the rolled tortillas, working in batches, in the hot oil until browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer fried tortillas to a paper towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon or tongs.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 29 %
Cholesterol: 12 %
Sodium: 15 %
Potassium: 4 %
Carbohydrates: 10 %
Fiber: 8 %
Protein: 24 %
Vitamin A Iu:
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Chicken Flautas