Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Eggless Chocolate Pudding" recipe we have found so far.
Eggless Chocolate Pudding
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 500 ml (2 cups) milk
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) fresh cream (I used 25% fat fresh cream)
- 100 gm (1/2 cup) sugar
- 30 gm (1/4 cup heaped) cocoa powder
- 30 gm (1/4 cup) cornflour or cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Extra cocoa powder for sprinkling
– In a saucepan, mix the milk and cream together.
– Take 1/2 a cup of this mixture in a small bowl and mix in the sugar, cornflour and cocoa powder to make a smooth paste and keep aside.
– Heat the remaining milk in the saucepan over a medium flame.
– When it comes to a boil, lower the flame and stir in the cocoa/cornflour/milk mixture and cook until thick and creamy.
– Stir in the vanilla extract.
– Pour into ramekin bowls or cups.
– When the custard comes to room temperature or cools down, chill in the refrigerator for atleast 3 hours before serving.
– Sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
Chocolate Pudding Recipe In Telugu | చాక్లెట్ పుడ్డింగ్ | Eggless Chocolate Pudding | Desserts
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Eggless Chocolate Pudding