Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Eggless Chocolate Pudding" recipe we have found so far.
Eggless Chocolate Pudding
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 500 ml (2 cups) milk
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) fresh cream (I used 25% fat fresh cream)
- 100 gm (1/2 cup) sugar
- 30 gm (1/4 cup heaped) cocoa powder
- 30 gm (1/4 cup) cornflour or cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Extra cocoa powder for sprinkling
– In a saucepan, mix the milk and cream together.
– Take 1/2 a cup of this mixture in a small bowl and mix in the sugar, cornflour and cocoa powder to make a smooth paste and keep aside.
– Heat the remaining milk in the saucepan over a medium flame.
– When it comes to a boil, lower the flame and stir in the cocoa/cornflour/milk mixture and cook until thick and creamy.
– Stir in the vanilla extract.
– Pour into ramekin bowls or cups.
– When the custard comes to room temperature or cools down, chill in the refrigerator for atleast 3 hours before serving.
– Sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
Chocolate Pudding Recipe In Telugu | చాక్లెట్ పుడ్డింగ్ | Eggless Chocolate Pudding | Desserts
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Eggless Chocolate Pudding