Haupia-Hawaiian Coconut Pudding Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Haupia-Hawaiian Coconut Pudding" recipe we have found so far.
Haupia-Hawaiian Coconut Pudding
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 13.5-oz can coconut milk (400ml)
- 1/2 cup sugar (110 grams)
- 6 oz cornstarch (110 grams)
- 1 1/2 cup water (354cc)
- pinch salt
- Mix 1 cup water with cornstarch and set aside.
- Bring coconut milk, sugar, salt and remaining water to a rolling boil.
- Pour cornstarch mixture into the coconut milk mixture and cook until smooth and thick, constantly mixing with a whisk.
- Pour into a baking pan.
- Cool to room temperature and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Cut into 2-3 inch squares and enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Haupia-Hawaiian Coconut Pudding (RECIPE)ハワイのデザート、ハウピアを作りました