Black Forest Chocolate Trifle Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Black Forest Chocolate Trifle" recipe we have found so far.
Black Forest Chocolate Trifle
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 9×13 chocolate cake baked according to package or recipe directions
- 30 oz cherry pie filling
- 4 oz kirsch or cherry brandy or ameretto
- 2 boxes chocolate pudding prepared according to directions
- 16 oz whipped topping defrosted
- Bake chocolate cake according to package directions. Cool completely. Cut cake into 1″ cubes.
- Prepare pudding as directed.
- Place 1/2 of the cake in the bottom of a trifle bowl. Drizzle with kirsch if using.
- Top with half of the pudding, half of the cherries and half of the whipped topping. Repeat layers ending with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with sprinkles or shaved chocolate if desired.
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 173%
Vitamin C: 3%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Black Forest Chocolate Trifle