Black Forest Chocolate Trifle Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Black Forest Chocolate Trifle" recipe we have found so far.
Black Forest Chocolate Trifle
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 9×13 chocolate cake baked according to package or recipe directions
- 30 oz cherry pie filling
- 4 oz kirsch or cherry brandy or ameretto
- 2 boxes chocolate pudding prepared according to directions
- 16 oz whipped topping defrosted
- Bake chocolate cake according to package directions. Cool completely. Cut cake into 1″ cubes.
- Prepare pudding as directed.
- Place 1/2 of the cake in the bottom of a trifle bowl. Drizzle with kirsch if using.
- Top with half of the pudding, half of the cherries and half of the whipped topping. Repeat layers ending with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with sprinkles or shaved chocolate if desired.
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 173%
Vitamin C: 3%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Black Forest Chocolate Trifle