Garlic Butter Surf and Turf Kabobs Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Garlic Butter Surf and Turf Kabobs" recipe we have found so far.
Garlic Butter Surf and Turf Kabobs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound steak, cut into 1.5 inch chunks top sirloin or other grilling steak, look for steak about 1.25 inches thick
- 1 pound large shrimp, de-veined and shells removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted if using unsalted, add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- zest of one small lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend or Herbs de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a small bowl combine all garlic butter ingredients and stir well. Set aside.
In a bowl combine steak and shrimp. Toss with olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
Skewer steak and shrimp and cook on a preheated grill, turning every few minutes to ensure even cooking until cooked to desired doneness. (For me this was about 10 minutes for medium doneness on the steak)
Brush garlic butter all over the steak and shrimp and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Le Creme de la Crumb