Grilled Balsamic Chicken and Veggie Kabobs Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Grilled Balsamic Chicken and Veggie Kabobs" recipe we have found so far.
Grilled Balsamic Chicken and Veggie Kabobs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1.5 inch chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup balsamic reduction / balsamic glaze optional, store bought or homemade
- freshly chopped parsley, thyme, or basil for garnish optional
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend or Herbs de Provence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper or pinch of ground black pepper
In a medium bowl whisk together all marinade ingredients. Add chicken, toss to combine, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Skewer the chicken and veggies. Brush the veggies with oil and salt and pepper them to taste. Discard marinade.
Transfer skewers to a preheated and oiled grill. Rotate often and cook for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
Garnish with balsamic glaze and chopped herbs if desired. Serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Creme De La Crumb