Best Garlic Sauteed Spinach? Are you wondering how to prepare Garlic Sauteed Spinach? Which Garlic Sauteed Spinach recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Garlic Sauteed Spinach.
Garlic Sauteed Spinach Recipe Info
Garlic Sauteed Spinach Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic (6 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Sea or kosher salt, optional
- Rinse the spinach well in cold water to make sure it’s very clean. Spin it dry in a salad spinner, leaving just a little water clinging to the leaves.
- In a very large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic over medium heat for about 1 minute, but not until it’s browned. Add all the spinach, the salt, and pepper to the pot, toss it with the garlic and oil, cover the pot, and cook it for 2 minutes. Uncover the pot, turn the heat on high, and cook the spinach for another minute, stirring with a wooden spoon, until all the spinach is wilted. Using a slotted spoon, lift the spinach to a serving bowl and top with the butter, a squeeze of lemon, and a sprinkling of sea or kosher salt. Serve hot.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Garlic Sauteed Spinach