Spinach and Bean Casserole Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Spinach and Bean Casserole" recipe we have found so far.
Spinach and Bean Casserole
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook black-eye peas in a pressure cooker for 12 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Saute onion with spinach, tomatoes, salt and fennel for 15 minutes.
- Combine beans with spinach mixture in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spinach and Bean Casserole