Spinach and Bean Casserole Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Spinach and Bean Casserole" recipe we have found so far.
Spinach and Bean Casserole
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook black-eye peas in a pressure cooker for 12 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Saute onion with spinach, tomatoes, salt and fennel for 15 minutes.
- Combine beans with spinach mixture in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 22 %
Cholesterol: 0 %
Sodium: 68 %
Potassium: 19 %
Total Carbohydrates: 9 %
Dietary Fiber: 35 %
Protein: 19 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spinach and Bean Casserole