Smoked Salmon Spinach Frittata Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Smoked Salmon Spinach Frittata" recipe we have found so far.
Smoked Salmon Spinach Frittata
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Whole Milk
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chives
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill Weed
- 3 1/2 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 cup Fresh Baby Spinach
- Cooking Spray
- Cut salmon into small bits. Tear spinach leaves into small pieces.
- In small bowl, whisk milk, eggs, pepper, chives, and dill. Add salmon and spinach.
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add egg mixture. Cook for one minute.
- Cover and continue to cook for several minutes until eggs are set and spinach is wilted.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 93.5mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
Protein 22g 44%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Smoked Salmon Spinach Frittata Recipe