Smoked Salmon Spinach Frittata Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Smoked Salmon Spinach Frittata" recipe we have found so far.
Smoked Salmon Spinach Frittata
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Whole Milk
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chives
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill Weed
- 3 1/2 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 cup Fresh Baby Spinach
- Cooking Spray
- Cut salmon into small bits. Tear spinach leaves into small pieces.
- In small bowl, whisk milk, eggs, pepper, chives, and dill. Add salmon and spinach.
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add egg mixture. Cook for one minute.
- Cover and continue to cook for several minutes until eggs are set and spinach is wilted.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 93.5mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
Protein 22g 44%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Smoked Salmon Spinach Frittata Recipe