Super Spinach Pancakes Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Super Spinach Pancakes" recipe we have found so far.
Super Spinach Pancakes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 ripe avocado
- 350 g mixed-colour cherry tomatoes
- 100 g baby spinach
- 3 spring onions
- ½ a bunch of fresh coriander , (15g)
- 1 lime
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 mug of self-raising flour
- 1 mug of semi-skimmed milk
- olive oil
- 300 g cottage cheese
- hot chilli sauce
- Halve, destone, peel and finely slice the avocado and quarter the tomatoes, then place in a salad bowl with a quarter of the spinach. Trim, finely slice and add the spring onions and pick in the coriander leaves, then squeeze over the lime juice. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper, toss to coat and put aside.
- Crack the egg into a blender, add the flour, milk, remaining spinach and a pinch of salt and pepper, then blitz until smooth. Place a large non stick frying pan on a medium heat, rub the pan with a little olive oil, then pour in a thin layer of batter, swirling it up and around the edges. Cook on one side only for 2 minutes, or until lightly golden, then stack up on a serving plate and repeat.
- Top each pancake with dollops of cottage cheese, the avocado salad, and a few good shakes of chilli sauce. Really nice served with extra lime wedges for squeezing over, and a fried egg on top, if you fancy.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Super spinach pancakes