Super Spinach Pancakes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Super Spinach Pancakes" recipe we have found so far.
Super Spinach Pancakes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 ripe avocado
- 350 g mixed-colour cherry tomatoes
- 100 g baby spinach
- 3 spring onions
- ½ a bunch of fresh coriander , (15g)
- 1 lime
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 mug of self-raising flour
- 1 mug of semi-skimmed milk
- olive oil
- 300 g cottage cheese
- hot chilli sauce
- Halve, destone, peel and finely slice the avocado and quarter the tomatoes, then place in a salad bowl with a quarter of the spinach. Trim, finely slice and add the spring onions and pick in the coriander leaves, then squeeze over the lime juice. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper, toss to coat and put aside.
- Crack the egg into a blender, add the flour, milk, remaining spinach and a pinch of salt and pepper, then blitz until smooth. Place a large non stick frying pan on a medium heat, rub the pan with a little olive oil, then pour in a thin layer of batter, swirling it up and around the edges. Cook on one side only for 2 minutes, or until lightly golden, then stack up on a serving plate and repeat.
- Top each pancake with dollops of cottage cheese, the avocado salad, and a few good shakes of chilli sauce. Really nice served with extra lime wedges for squeezing over, and a fried egg on top, if you fancy.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Super spinach pancakes