Sauteed Green Beans Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Sauteed Green Beans " recipe we have found so far.
Sauteed Green Beans
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound green beans washed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut green beans into 1″ pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet. Add beans and broth and cook over medium heat 10-14 minutes or until the broth is evaporated or until beans are tender.
- Add garlic and chili flakes and cook 1 minute more.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste and serve.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 820IU
Vitamin C: 15mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sauteed Green Beans