Greek Chicken with Roasted Potatoes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Greek Chicken with Roasted Potatoes" recipe we have found so far.
Greek Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, (120ml) divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, (8g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, (4g) divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, (2g)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, (908g)
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, (454g) quartered
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, (160g)
- 2 cups zucchini, (240g) cut into 1/2-inch thick round slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 slices
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, (113g) cut in half
- 1 ounce feta cheese, (30g) crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill, (3g)
Place oven rack in the center position. Preheat oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
In a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, paprika, and oregano.
Add chicken and olive oil mixture to a resealable plastic bag, evenly coating the chicken with the oil. Allow chicken to marinate for 15 minutes while preparing the other ingredients.
In a medium-sized bowl mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil, potatoes, tomatoes, 1 teaspoon garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
In a 12-inch ovenproof skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
Once the oil is hot, add the chicken. Saute for 5 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes. Transfer to a clean plate.
Turn heat to medium and add the potato mixture, saute and cook for 3 minutes. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl combine zucchini, bell pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Remove pan from oven and use a spatula to carefully stir, scraping the bottom of the pan to release the potato mixture.
Add the zucchini mixture to the pan, rosemary, and then evenly place the chicken on top. Add lemon slices to the pan.
Roast until the chicken is cooked through and reaches the internal temperature of 160 to 165ºF (71 to 74ºC), about 15 to 20 minutes.
Sprinkle chicken with kalamata olives, crumbled feta, and dill. Serve hot.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Greek Chicken with Roasted Potatoes