- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, (120ml) divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, (8g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, (4g) divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, (2g)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, (908g)
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, (454g) quartered
- 1 cup baby tomatoes, (160g)
- 2 cups zucchini, (240g) cut into 1/2-inch thick round slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 slices
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, (113g) cut in half
- 1 ounce feta cheese, (30g) crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill, (3g)
Place oven rack in the center position. Preheat oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
In a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, paprika, and oregano.
Add chicken and olive oil mixture to a resealable plastic bag, evenly coating the chicken with the oil. Allow chicken to marinate for 15 minutes while preparing the other ingredients.
In a medium-sized bowl mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil, potatoes, tomatoes, 1 teaspoon garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
In a 12-inch ovenproof skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
Once the oil is hot, add the chicken. Saute for 5 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes. Transfer to a clean plate.
Turn heat to medium and add the potato mixture, saute and cook for 3 minutes. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl combine zucchini, bell pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Remove pan from oven and use a spatula to carefully stir, scraping the bottom of the pan to release the potato mixture.
Add the zucchini mixture to the pan, rosemary, and then evenly place the chicken on top. Add lemon slices to the pan.
Roast until the chicken is cooked through and reaches the internal temperature of 160 to 165ºF (71 to 74ºC), about 15 to 20 minutes.
Sprinkle chicken with kalamata olives, crumbled feta, and dill. Serve hot.
Calories 626 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Fat 34g 52%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 22g
Cholesterol 157mg 52%
Sodium 676mg 28%
Potassium 191mg 5%
Carbohydrates 29g 10%
Fiber 5g 20%
Sugar 3g 3%
Protein 58g 116%
Vitamin A 2300IU 46%
Vitamin C 111.4mg 135%
Calcium 50mg 5%
Iron 4mg 22%