Roasted Fingerling Potatoes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Roasted Fingerling Potatoes" recipe we have found so far.
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, (454g) sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, (30ml)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (10g) roughly minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, (4g)
- black pepper, for seasoning
- 2 teaspoon chopped chives, (2g)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204ºC).
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet on a stovetop over medium heat.
- Once hot, add the olive oil. When the oil is warm, add garlic and saute until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Remove the garlic from the oil and reserve.
- Add sliced fingerling potatoes and stir until coated with the garlic infused oil.
- Sprinkle the salt over the potatoes and stir to combine.
- Transfer skillet to the center position in the oven.
- Roast the potatoes for 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, stir, and then sprinkle the reserved garlic over the top.
- Cook until the potatoes are lightly golden and fork tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Season potatoes with black pepper and garnish with chives.
- Place roasted fingerling potatoes in a large bowl and serve hot.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Roasted Fingerling Potatoes