Roasted Fingerling Potatoes Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Roasted Fingerling Potatoes" recipe we have found so far.
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, (454g) sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, (30ml)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (10g) roughly minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, (4g)
- black pepper, for seasoning
- 2 teaspoon chopped chives, (2g)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204ºC).
- Heat a large oven-proof skillet on a stovetop over medium heat.
- Once hot, add the olive oil. When the oil is warm, add garlic and saute until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Remove the garlic from the oil and reserve.
- Add sliced fingerling potatoes and stir until coated with the garlic infused oil.
- Sprinkle the salt over the potatoes and stir to combine.
- Transfer skillet to the center position in the oven.
- Roast the potatoes for 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, stir, and then sprinkle the reserved garlic over the top.
- Cook until the potatoes are lightly golden and fork tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Season potatoes with black pepper and garnish with chives.
- Place roasted fingerling potatoes in a large bowl and serve hot.
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Sodium 377mg 16%
Potassium 10mg 0%
Carbohydrates 21g 7%
Fiber 1g 4%
Sugar 0.03g 0%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin C 34.7mg 42%
Calcium 10mg 1%
Iron 0.9mg 5%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Roasted Fingerling Potatoes