- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound free-range extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon garlic — minced
- ½ cup onions — diced
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper — diced
- 1½ cup green beans — chopped
- ¾ cup homemade tomato sauce or any other sauce of your preference
- Salt and ground fresh black pepper
- A pinch of crushed red pepper
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground turkey, and break it up until it’s in small pieces
- Once the turkey is almost cooked through, add the onion and garlic. Stir occasionally, and cook until the onions are golden brown.
- Add yellow peppers, green beans, and homemade tomato sauce.
- Cover the skillet, and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Primavera Kitchen