Ground Turkey Taco Meat Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Ground Turkey Taco Meat" recipe we have found so far.
Ground Turkey Taco Meat
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package ground turkey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Mix chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Cook turkey in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring to break up clumps, until no longer pink, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in chili powder mixture and water. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cider vinegar and brown sugar into the skillet. Simmer until flavors combine, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Per Serving: 150 calories; 7.24.8 17.6 63 663 Full nutrition
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Ground Turkey Taco Meat