Best Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil ? Are you wondering how to prepare Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil ? Which Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil .
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe Info
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 6
Ingredient tags: Andouille Sausages Corn Shrimp Yellow Potatoes
More Quick and Easy Recipes
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe
- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe