Seafood is often considered a healthy option for dinner. But it is often hard to prepare one good meal out of it. Well, we have good news for you. This recipe is not one of them. This awesome dish by Chungah is such an easy dish to make and it also tastes so good.
Excited? Let’s jump right into the recipe!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe
- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Original recipe by Chungah on https://damndelicious.net/2017/02/13/sheet-pan-shrimp-boil/
Ingredients: Andouille Sausages Corn Shrimp Yellow Potatoes