Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil " recipe we have found so far.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe