Honey-Roasted Parsnips Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Honey-Roasted Parsnips" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 500g parsnips
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Top and tail 500g parsnips, cutting any larger ones in half lengthways, then put in a large saucepan, cover with salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 mins.
- Drain in a colander and let them steam-dry for a few mins.
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/ gas 5.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp flour and 1 tbsp honey over the parsnips and toss to coat.
- Put the parsnips in a roasting tin with 2 tbsp sunflower oil, 2 tbsp butter and seasoning.
- Roast for 40 mins, turning halfway, until golden.
Nutrition: per serving
- kcal: 119
- fat: 7g
- saturates: 2g
- carbs: 11g
- sugars: 5g
- fibre: 4g
- protein: 1g
- salt: 0.1g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Honey-Roasted Parsnips