Yogurt Biscuits with Honey Butter Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Yogurt Biscuits with Honey Butter" recipe we have found so far.
Yogurt Biscuits with Honey Butter
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1¼ cups Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup honey
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with the baking powder and salt to combine. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the buttermilk to combine.
3. Make a well in the center of the flour and add the yogurt mixture to it. Using a wooden spoon, mix to combine. The dough will be shaggy but fully moistened.
4. Scoop the dough into 12 even balls and place them side by side, touching each other, in four rows of three.
5. In a small bowl, whisk the butter with the honey to combine. Brush half the mixture over the biscuits and reserve the rest.
6. Bake the biscuits until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the biscuits from the oven and brush with the remaining honey butter. The biscuits are best served warm, but can be made up to a day ahead.
- 363 calories
- 8g fat
- 63g carbs
- 11g protein
- 14g sugars
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on PureWow