- 227g baby broccoli
- 285g sugar snap peas
- 6 spring onions, sliced thickly on the diagonal
- A small handful of coriander, leaves picked
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
For the chicken:
- 8 chicken thighs
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Place all the ingredients for the chicken in to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium high heat and add the chicken and all the marinade. Fry for 6 minutes before turning the chicken.
- Add the baby broccoli, sugar snap peas and spring onions and mix through the sauce in the pan. Fry for a further 6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve straight to the table with coriander leaves and sesame seeds.