Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Honey Garlic Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Honey Garlic Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 227g baby broccoli
- 285g sugar snap peas
- 6 spring onions, sliced thickly on the diagonal
- A small handful of coriander, leaves picked
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
For the chicken:
- 8 chicken thighs
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Place all the ingredients for the chicken in to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium high heat and add the chicken and all the marinade. Fry for 6 minutes before turning the chicken.
- Add the baby broccoli, sugar snap peas and spring onions and mix through the sauce in the pan. Fry for a further 6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve straight to the table with coriander leaves and sesame seeds.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Honey Garlic Chicken