How to Make a Tuna Melt Recipe? Are you wondering how How to Make a Tuna Melt is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "How to Make a Tuna Melt".
How to Make a Tuna Melt
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Place tuna into a mixing bowl and lightly break apart with a fork. Add green onion, celery, capers, chile paste, and mayonnaise. Pinch small pieces from mozzarella cheese into the tuna salad and stir to mix. Season with salt and black pepper; refrigerate tuna salad until needed.
- Heat oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread butter generously on both sides of French bread slices.
- Broil buttered bread until golden brown on top, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip bread slices and broil other side until toasted, 2 to 3 more minutes. Remove from oven and turn bread slices over on the baking sheet so the darkest sides are on the bottom.
- Gently spread tuna salad onto bread slices using 2 forks. Press the salad onto the bread and spread tuna all the way to the edges of the bread. Spread shredded sharp Cheddar over each sandwich. Dust tops with cayenne pepper.
- Place sandwiches under broiler and cook until cheese is melted and bubbling, 5 to 6 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on How to Make a Tuna Melt