Low Fat Makhana Kheer Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Low Fat Makhana Kheer" recipe we have found so far.
Low Fat Makhana Kheer
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 Litre Milk
- 1/4 cup Makhana (puffed lotus seeds)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Pistachios, chopped
- 2 tsp Almonds, chopped
- 1 tsp Green cardamom powder (optional)
- In a deep vessel, pour in the milk, break the makhanas into smaller pieces, add them to the milk and let it simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours without covering, till the milk boils down and the seeds are soft.
- Add the sugar and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the pistachios, almonds and cardamom powder, stir well again.
- Serve hot or cold, as you like.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Low Fat Makhana Kheer