Low Fat Makhana Kheer Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Low Fat Makhana Kheer" recipe we have found so far.
Low Fat Makhana Kheer
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 Litre Milk
- 1/4 cup Makhana (puffed lotus seeds)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Pistachios, chopped
- 2 tsp Almonds, chopped
- 1 tsp Green cardamom powder (optional)
- In a deep vessel, pour in the milk, break the makhanas into smaller pieces, add them to the milk and let it simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours without covering, till the milk boils down and the seeds are soft.
- Add the sugar and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the pistachios, almonds and cardamom powder, stir well again.
- Serve hot or cold, as you like.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Low Fat Makhana Kheer