- 2 pounds lamb chops, (908g) cut ¾” thick, 4 pieces
- kosher salt, for seasoning
- black pepper, for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (10g)
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, (60ml), divided
- Season both sides of the lamb chop generously with salt and pepper.
- Combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl.
- Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a large 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, once hot add in the lamb chops.
- Sear until the surface is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook until meat reaches an internal temperature of 125°F (51°C) medium rare, or 135°F (57°C) for medium, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rest lamb chops for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories 465 Calories from Fat 342
% Daily Value*
Fat 38g 58%
Saturated Fat 15g 75%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 15g
Cholesterol 79mg 26%
Sodium 274mg 11%
Potassium 343mg 10%
Carbohydrates 12g 4%
Fiber 2g 8%
Sugar 4g 4%
Protein 14g 28%
Vitamin A 800IU 16%
Vitamin C 35.5mg 43%
Calcium 30mg 3%
Iron 1.6mg 9%