Lamb Chops with Garlic and Herbs Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Lamb Chops with Garlic and Herbs" recipe we have found so far.
Lamb Chops with Garlic and Herbs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 pounds lamb chops, (908g) cut ¾” thick, 4 pieces
- kosher salt, for seasoning
- black pepper, for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (10g)
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, (60ml), divided
- Season both sides of the lamb chop generously with salt and pepper.
- Combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl.
- Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a large 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, once hot add in the lamb chops.
- Sear until the surface is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook until meat reaches an internal temperature of 125°F (51°C) medium rare, or 135°F (57°C) for medium, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rest lamb chops for 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Lamb Chops with Garlic and Herbs