Skip to content
- 1 lb. bowtie pasta
- 6 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed with press
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 large bunch of kale, stemmed and chopped
- 8 medium radishes, cut into quarters
- Cook pasta as label directs.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add kale, tossing to combine.
- While cooked pasta is still hot, add to the kale mixture. Let cool slightly. Stir in the radishes and serve.