Caesar Salad in Peppered Parmesan Bowls Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Caesar Salad in Peppered Parmesan Bowls" recipe we have found so far.
Caesar Salad in Peppered Parmesan Bowls
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 romaine hearts, cut into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons, slightly crushed
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a small bowl, toss cheese with pepper. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Evenly sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese mixture into the pan to form a 6-in. circle; cook, uncovered until bubbly and edges are golden brown, 1-2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; let stand 15 seconds.
- Using a spatula, carefully remove the cheese and immediately drape over an inverted 4-oz. ramekin; press cheese gently to form a bowl. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining cheese, making eight bowls.
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, tomatoes and croutons. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve in Parmesan bowls.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Caesar Salad in Peppered Parmesan Bowls