Best Soybean Pasta with Kale Pesto and Squash? Are you wondering how to prepare Soybean Pasta with Kale Pesto and Squash? Which Soybean Pasta with Kale Pesto and Squash recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Soybean Pasta with Kale Pesto and Squash.
Soybean Pasta with Kale Pesto and Squash Recipe Info
Soybean Pasta with Kale Pesto and Squash Recipe
- 1 (20-ounce) package peeled butternut squash
- 1/2 c. plus 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. Coarse salt
- 1 small bunch Tuscan kale or 4 cups bagged kale
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1/2 c. whole almonds
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 7 oz. soybean spaghetti
- Heat oven to 425°F. Cut squash into 3/4-inch cubes. Toss with 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper as desired. Spread out on a nonstick baking sheet and roast, stirring at 30-min mark, until golden brown all over, about 45 minutes.
- Tear kale leaves into smaller pieces. Combine in a food processor with garlic, almonds, Parmesan, and 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons oil. Process until smooth, periodically scraping sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Cook pasta in boiling water. Drain when ready, but reserve 1/2 cup of the water.
- Toss pasta in a large skillet with 1/2 cup pesto, the pasta water, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus pepper to taste. (Reserve remaining pesto for another use.) Cook over medium-high heat, tossing, until very hot and liquid thickens and coats the pasta, about 2 minutes.
- Divide among 4 bowls and top with roasted squash. Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Good House Keeping