- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 5 oz. baby kale
- 2 14 oz. cans no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 c. shelled frozen edamame
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes, green onions, and salt and pepper. With 1/4 measuring cup, scoop packed sweet potatoes onto a pan to form 12 mounds, 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly. Spray tops with cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes or until browned at edges.
- In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, lime juice, and soy sauce. When cakes are cooked, add baby kale, black beans, and edamame to dressing. Toss until coated.
- Serve cakes over salad.