Sweet Potato Cakes with Kale and Bean Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Sweet Potato Cakes with Kale and Bean Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Sweet Potato Cakes with Kale and Bean Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 5 oz. baby kale
- 2 14 oz. cans no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 c. shelled frozen edamame
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes, green onions, and salt and pepper. With 1/4 measuring cup, scoop packed sweet potatoes onto a pan to form 12 mounds, 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly. Spray tops with cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes or until browned at edges.
- In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, lime juice, and soy sauce. When cakes are cooked, add baby kale, black beans, and edamame to dressing. Toss until coated.
- Serve cakes over salad.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Good House Keeping