Best Bloody Marys Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Best Bloody Marys" recipe we have found so far.
Best Bloody Marys
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco (or more, to taste)
- 1¾ cups vodka
- Celery stalks, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
1. In a blender or food processor, puree the celery, tomato juice, horseradish and lemon juice until well combined.
2. Pour the liquid into a large pitcher, and mix in the pepper, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco. Taste, then add more seasonings as desired.
3. Stir in the vodka. To serve, pour the Bloody Marys into tall glasses, over ice. Garnish each glass with a celery stalk and a lemon wedge.
- 185 calories
- 1g fat
- 8g carbs
- 2g protein
- 5g sugars
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on PureWow