Best Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad? Are you wondering how to prepare Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad? Which Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad.
Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad Recipe Info
Scroll down to see full recipe instructions.
Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12 oz bow-tie pasta (or other short pasta)
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sliced pecans or almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 2/3 cup poppy seed dressing (store bought or homemade)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
Place almonds in a small non-stick pan and cook over medium heat until lightly browned.
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
Combine poppy seed dressing, mayonnaise and cider vinegar (and sugar if using) in a small bowl and mix well.
Toss all ingredients in a larger bowl and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 100%
Vitamin C: 1.1%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Turkey Cranberry Pasta Salad